Who is FLAAR?
FLAAR assists manufacturers find distributors and wide-format printing (UV-curing, textile, solvent, waterbased, MEMS), 3D printing, inkjet inks, RIP software, printable materials, CNC routers, laminators, and coaters. FLAAR assists manufacturers find distributors and helps resellers and distributors learn which brands and models have the most chance of success.
We are a source of information and education in large format digital imaging and printing through our:
- In-depth, down-loadable reports on technology in Adobe PDF format
- Articles in leading trade publications
- Presentations at major trade shows, world-wide
- International consulting
- Market feedback to manufacturers
The popularity of these FLAAR evaluations is based on several factors:
- First: we analyze hardware, software and supplies (media and inkjet inks) at the leading trade shows all over the world.
- Second: we visit factories and manufacturing plants for different brands in the wide-format printing industry.
- Third, in addition to all those sources of information we also visit end-user from print shops, sign shops, universities, and fine art studios.
We also provide other services such as consulting via e-mail, Skype, telephone, face to face (in your facilities or at a major trade show). To learn more visit the FLAAR services page.