Who is FLAAR-REPORTS?
FLAAR-REPORTS assists manufacturers find distributors and wide-format printing (UV-curing, textile, solvent, waterbased, MEMS), 3D printing, inkjet inks, RIP software, printable materials, CNC routers, laminators, and coaters. FLAAR-REPORTS assists manufacturers find distributors and helps resellers and distributors learn which brands and models have the most chance of success.
We are a source of information and education in large format digital imaging and printing through our:
- In-depth, down-loadable reports on technology in Adobe PDF format
- Articles in leading trade publications
- Presentations at major trade shows, world-wide
- International consulting
- Market feedback to manufacturers
The popularity of these FLAAR-REPORTS evaluations is based on several factors:
- First: we analyze hardware, software and supplies (media and inkjet inks) at the leading trade shows all over the world.
- Second: we visit factories and manufacturing plants for different brands in the wide-format printing industry.
- Third, in addition to all those sources of information we also visit end-user from print shops, sign shops, universities, and fine art studios.
We also provide other services such as consulting via e-mail, Skype, telephone, face to face (in your facilities or at a major trade show). To learn more visit the FLAAR-REPORTS services page.