Only one month away from APPPEXPO 2019 in Shanghai, China (March 5 – 8). We have been preparing for this trade show for a while, it is the largest exhibition in the Asian region.
FLAAR-REPORTS has been attending APPPEXPO for over a decade and we are the appointed media partner for this trade show. The expo has constantly grown and each year more members of the FLAAR-REPORTS team are flown to cover APPPEXPO.
For 2019, six of us will be at the show covering many wide-format printing subjects:
- UV-printing, desktop, mid-sized and wide-format printers
- Textile printing, both transfer paper and direct to fabric
- Solvent, eco, bio and mild solvent printing
- Inkjet inks for UV, solvent, textile, waterbased and latex
- Media and substrates, rigid and flexible
- 3D printing, applications and printers
- CNC routers, CO2, laser, engravers
- Coaters and laminators
In order for you prepare for APPPEXPO before the show we have prepared a series of reports to help you understand what you can expect here based on 2018.
Shanghai is a stunning and modern city destination, it is very safe and easy to travel around. You can see modern buildings and witness the magic and serenity of ancient constructions in the same place.
The whole team of FLAAR-REPORTS really enjoys visiting Shanghai, and experiencing everything the city has to offer, here is a video of our latest visit:
APPPEXPO will be held at the NECC Convention Center, this is the newest exhibition venue in Shanghai. It is very convenient since you can arrive there by taxi or subway (Xuijing East Station, last stop of line 2).
We hope to see you there next March, where we will have a booth in Hall 3.