APPPEXPO 2017 was in the beautiful city of Shanghai, at the NECC (National Exhibition and Convention Center).
FLAAR Reports has been the appointed media partner for APPPEXPO since 2013; and this year, six of our staff members flew to Shanghai to cover the expo.
The trade show was organized like this:
• Hall 1: flatbed cutters, CNC, routers, CO2 laser cutters.
• Hall 2: printers of every size, shape and ink type; plus CNC and laminators.
• Hall 3: (the international hall) inks, media & substrates, printers, and CNC.
• Hall 4: printable media and substrates, plus some inkjet ink booths.
• Hall 5: LED and LCD electronic signage.
• Hall 6: exhibition furniture, digital display & commercial facility.
• Hall N: textile printers, plus UV-curing printers, textile cutters, inks and several other projects.
If you were not able to attend this expo and wish to obtain more information, we have produced a series of reports based on what we saw and evaluated at the expo, you can click on the reports below to obtain a copy.